CONCOURS de MARYHILL
October 6th , 2018
At Maryhill Museum of Art
35 Maryhill Museum Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620
Concours de Maryhill Events
Saturday, Oct. 6
- Open Car show. All makes, models and years are welcome. 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Silent auction. Items include local wines, motor oil, winery tour, and more.
- Dash Plaques
- Raffle prizes. Grand prize is a 32 inch TV.
- Vintage race car display noon to 2 p.m. by Maryhill Loops Vintage Hillclimb Association
- Drive up the historic Maryhill Loops Road from noon to 2 p.m. (open to the public).
- Breakfast vendor –
- Lunch vendors – Pete's Pizza, Taqueria Veracruz, Bob’s Texas T-bone
- Catered BBQ dinner following awards ceremony. Ticket price: $18. Tickets can be purchased the day of the show. Click below to view and print the event dinner menu.
Concours de Maryhill
Car Show Registration Details
- This is an Open Car Show, so all makes models, and years are welcome.
- One day show on Saturday, Oct. 6, 2018
- Show runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- $20 entry fee per car.
- Preregister by Sept. 21st for only $15 per car.
- One dash plaque per entry.
- Receive 2 free Maryhill Museum passes per vehicle entry.
Register at 9:00 a.m. on the day of the show, or mail completed registration with your payment to:
PO Box 481
Goldendale, WA 98620
Car Show Schedule
9:00 a.m. - Vehicle registration begins; Silent auction begins; Raffle ticket sales begin. Prizes raffled throughout the day. Grand Prize 32” TV
12:00 p.m. - Maryhill Loops Vintage Hillclimb Association (MLVHA) racers arrive; Open Show ballots due at Registration table
12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. - Maryhill Loops Road open to drive. Save your spot and return after the drive
1:30 p.m. – MLVHA Race Car voting ballots due at Registration table
2:30 p.m. - Silent Auction ends
3:00 p.m. - Museum Trivia ends – answers read, Raffle Grand Prize TV
3:30 p.m. - Awards Ceremony
4:00 p.m. - Event Dinner – Get tickets at the Registration tent during the show. Ticket price: $18
Looking for a place to stay while attending the Concours de Maryhill Car Show? Be sure to check out one of our show sponsors: Ponderosa Motel!