**EVENT IS CANCELED**
Due to COVID-19 this event will NOT take place in 2020
CONCOURS de MARYHILL
Saturday, October 3rd, 2020
at Maryhill Museum of Art
35 Maryhill Museum Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620
Concours de Maryhill Events
Saturday, Oct. 5
- Open Car show. All makes, models and years are welcome. 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Silent auction. Items include local wines, motor oil, winery tour, and more.
- Dash Plaques
- Raffle prizes. Grand prize is a flat screen SmartTV.
- Vintage race car display noon to 2 p.m. by Maryhill Loops Vintage Hillclimb Association
- Drive up the historic Maryhill Loops Road from noon to 2 p.m. (open to the public).
- Breakfast vendors:
- Lunch vendors:
- Catered BBQ dinner (following awards ceremony):
- Bob's Texas T-Bone. Ticket price: $18. Tickets can be purchased the day of the show. Click below to view and print the event dinner menu.
Concours de Maryhill
Car Show Registration Details
- This is an Open Car Show, so all makes, models, and years are welcome.
- One day show on Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
- Show runs from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- $20 entry fee per car.
- Preregister by Sept. 28th for only $15 per car.
- One dash plaque per entry.
- Receive 2 free Maryhill Museum passes per vehicle entry.
Register at 9:00 a.m. on the day of the show, or mail completed registration with your payment to:
PO Box 481
Goldendale, WA 98620
Car Show Schedule
9:00 a.m. - Vehicle registration begins; Silent auction begins; Raffle ticket sales begin. Prizes raffled throughout the day. Grand Prize: Flat Screen Smart TV
12:00 p.m. - Maryhill Loops Vintage Hillclimb Association (MLVHA) racers arrive; Open Show ballots due at Registration table
12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. - Maryhill Loops Road open to drive. Save your spot and return after the drive
1:30 p.m. – MLVHA Race Car voting ballots due at Registration table
2:30 p.m. - Silent Auction ends
3:00 p.m. - Raffle Grand Prize TV
3:30 p.m. - Awards Ceremony
4:00 p.m. - Event Dinner – Get tickets at the Registration tent during the show. Ticket price: $18