CONCOURS de MARYHILL
October 7th , 2017
At Maryhill Museum of Art
35 Maryhill Museum Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620
Concours de Maryhill Events
Saturday, Oct. 7
- Open Car show. All makes, models and years are welcome. 9:00 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Silent auction. Items include local wines, motor oil, winery tour, and more.
- Dash Plaques
- Raffle prizes. Grand prize is a 32 inch TV.
- Vintage race car display noon to 2 p.m. by Maryhill Loops Vintage Hillclimb Association
- Drive up the historic Maryhill Loops Road from noon to 2:PM (open to the public).
- Breakfast vendor – Bake My Day
- Lunch vendors – Bake My Day, Bob’s Texas T-bone
- Catered BBQ dinner following awards ceremony. Ticket price: $18. Tickets can be purchased the day of the show. Click below to view and print the event dinner menu.
2016 Concours de Maryhill event dinner menu.pdf
Size : 145.354 Kb
Type : pdf
Car is King Weekend
Events Hosted by Maryhill Museum
- Maryhill Museum Arts Festival - Oct. 1st & 2nd
- Veggie races for kids – Oct. 1st
Concours de Maryhill
Car Show Registration Details
- This is an Open Car Show, so all makes models, and years are welcome.
- One day show on Saturday, Oct. 7, 2017
- Show runs from 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- $20 entry fee per car.
- Register by Sept. 24th for only $15 per car.
- One dash plaque per entry.
- Receive 2 free Maryhill Museum passes per vehicle entry.
Register at 9:00 a.m. on the day of the show, or mail completed registration with your payment to:
PO Box 481
Goldendale, WA 98620
Car Show Schedule
9:00 a.m. - Vehicle registration begins; Silent auction begins; Raffle ticket sales begin. Prizes raffled throughout the day. Grand Prize 32” TV
12:00 p.m. - Maryhill Loops Vintage Hillclimb Association (MLVHA) racers arrive; Open Show ballots due at Registration table
12:00 p.m.-2:00 p.m. - Maryhill Loops Road open to drive. Save your spot and return after the drive
1:30 p.m. – MLVHA Race Car voting ballots due at Registration table
2:30 p.m. - Silent Auction ends
3:00 p.m. - Museum Trivia ends – answers read, Raffle Grand Prize TV
3:30 p.m. - Awards Ceremony
4:00 p.m. - Event Dinner – Get tickets at the Registration tent during the show. Ticket price: $18
Looking for a place to stay while attending the Concours de Maryhill Car Show? Be sure to check out one of our show sponsors: Ponderosa Motel!